Nominations are now open for The Manitoba Beef Producers Lifetime Achievement Award.
The award, which is handed out every five years, recognizes local beef producers who have made significant contributions to the beef industry and their commitment to excellence, exemplifying leadership and involvement in their community and province.
It will be handed out at the 40th Annual General Meeting in Brandon on February 7, 2019.
Individuals and families are eligible for the award.
Nominees for MBP’s Lifetime Achievement Award will be considered in the following areas:
- Must be a current or past member of MBP or the Manitoba Cattle Producers Association;
- Beef advocacy activities with a genuine interest in the beef industry;
- Achievements and lasting benefit of their contribution to the beef industry;
- Excellence in being involved in the beef industry as a leader, mentor, volunteer;
- Their use of innovation and strategies for successful business.
Nominations are due by 4:30 p.m. Friday, January 18, 2019.
Forms are available from the MBP office by calling 1-800-772-0458 or online at www.mbbeef.ca.