Students at Baldur School had their day disrupted this morning after the scent of propane was picked up in the school.
According to information sent to DiscoverWestman, the school's evacuation plan was activated, and students were evacuated to the Baldur arena. The information, provided by the Prairie Spirit School Division, also indicated that everyone was safe.
In a follow up phone call, the Division indicated that the scent had been identified and that students had returned to class by late-morning.
No further information is available at this time.